Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Latest top music hits and how and where to find them....

What do do when you get bored of your music collection or feel that you are missing on the latest top music? This happens to me quite often and I really waste a lot of time digging here and there in search of something good. Lately I found this trick(maybe its dumb but it's good enough for my need ;)) that works:
-Once in a while or whenever I feel the need I do a google search for "top hit music of the month" .
-Scan through the result and pick one that looks good to you, once you go through it you will get an idea about what's good and what's not.
-Thats all, you have the list of the top latest music hits that you can source from wherever you want.
-I found this one really easy to use site www.musicdumper.com that comes up with almost everything and gives an option to listen online or download for free but I would always suggest to buy the original music. Original is legal and it gives the best quality you expect.

Here is the list of top 40 hit music I found recently on worldspace. As it was updated on Jan 9th it is still not the latest but the list contains almost all the HITS.

40 50 Cent, Justin Timberlake/Timbaland – “Ayo Technology”
39 Avril Lavigne – “When Your Gone”
38 Plain White T’s – “Hey There Delilah”
37 Pink – “Who Knew”
36 Justin Timberlake – “I Think She Knows Interlude”
35 Snoop Dogg – “Sensual Seduction”
34 Boys Like Girls – “The Great Escape”
33 Lincoln Park – “What I’ve Done”
32 Lifehouse – “First Time”
31 Fergie – “Big Girls Don’t Cry”
30 Amy Whinehouse – “Tears Dry On Their Own”
29 Maroon 5 – “Wake Up Call”
28 Carrie Underwood – “So Small”
27 Talib Kweli/Will.I.Am – “Hot Thing”
26 Matchbox 20 – “How Far We’ve Come”
25 Good Charlotte – “I Don’t Wanna Be In Love”
24 Trey Songz – “Can’t Help But Wait”
23 J.Holiday – “BED”
22 Kanye West – “Stronger”
21 Timbaland/Keri Hilson - "The Way I Are"

The Top 20 Spot!!!!
20 Janet Jackson – “Feedback”
19 Natasha Bedingfield – “Love Like This”
18 Kanye West /Dweli – “Flashing Lights”
17 Britney Spears – “Piece of Me”
16 Soulja Boy – “Crank That (Soulja Boy)"
And here is the rest of it.
15 Paramore – “Misery Business”
14 Kanye West/T-Pain – “Good Life”
13 Artic Monkeys – “Flourescent Adolescent”
12 Fabolous/Jermaine Dupri – “Baby Don’t Go”
11 Rihanna/Ne-Yo – “Hate That I Love You”


TOP 10
10 Wyclef/Akon/Lil Weezie, Niia - "Sweetest Girl (Dolla Bill)"
09 Sara Bareilles – “Love Song”
08 Finger Eleven – “Paralyzer”
07 Colbie Caillat – “Bubbly”
06 Fergie – “Clumsy”
05 Jordin Sparks – “Tattoo”
04 Chris Brown/T-Pain – “Kiss Kiss”
03 Timbaland/One Republic - "Apologize"
02 Alicia Keys – “No One”
01 Flo Rida/T-Pain – “Low”


Hope my dumb way of going through this whole thing of finding music is still helpful to some of you :)

0 comments: