Sunday, August 17, 2008

iPhone launch in India, when will my wait be over?

It's been more than a year that I have been following iPhone news, discussions and launch dates in India and it does't seems to be over sometime soon. According to the latest stories circulating around in the blogsphere and print media, it should finally launch on 22nd Aug 2008 by Airtel in India. I called Airtel customer support to enquire about it but they dont have any reliable information about it yet. All they have to say is please login to airtel.in/iphone3g and submit your request.
After reading the article "Best iPHone applications" on Technology Nerd blog, the wait is becoming even more difficult.
Anyways I am going to wait till 22nd and see the deals available if at all iPhone launches, otherwise I am going to go and get it the "evil way".

0 comments: