Monday, February 25, 2008

Ruby on RAILS jobs, immediate requirement

I got this mail a couple of days back from Anu and basically she wanted to know if I was looking for a job.

I am sure there are many of you who are Ruby on RAILS expert and would be interested in taking up on this opportunuty.

Here is the mail(posting this mail here with Anu's consent):

Hello Mr Kumar

We need ROR expert and looking at your description i am sure you are good with Ruby.

I am from London and our company in London deals with real estates as i mentioned. The company we are outsourcing is in hyderabad in Punjagutta. Work will primarily be on ROR to develop one of our websites called Link Up properties (www.linkprop.co.uk), we are trying to reconstruct the whole website with all advanced features. I assure you will love this Job. We are looking for 2 ROR experts so if you are interested or have anyone with relevant experience please come back to me.

Please feel free to contact me, the salary will be to your expectations once you are selected. Please forward this email to any one with ROR expertise and if you are interested do come back. This job will start a.s.a.p

Will wait for your feedback

best wishes
Anu


You can write to Anu at: kanumuria [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] in

End of post :)

0 comments: