Saturday, September 15, 2007

Yahoo Mash invitation opens for beta testers


Yahoo has secretly opened invitation to it's social networking service called "Yahoo Mash". So, If you are already not bored with trying so many social networking sites you should give it a try. If you are looking for an invitation

to get into Mashing Yahoo Mash, you can either leave me a comment and I will start a profile for you, please allow me 24 hrs time, or you can go to www.inviteshare.com for some open invitations.

Yahoo Mash Officlial Blog: http://blog.mash.yahoo.com/
Techcrunch article n Yahoo Mash: http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/09/14/yahoo-invites-us-into-mash-its-new-social-network/

15 comments:

maxdavinci said...

deepam bhi, zara hume bhi to dikhao yeh mash kya hain?

Rahul said...

let me know if you have received the mash invitation ;)

Priya Sinha said...

Do send me the invitaion...

Unknown said...

Hi. can you send me an invitation to khosbond@gmail.com
Much appreciated :-)

Rahul said...

hi Kristian, thanks for writing in. please let me know if you received an invitation :)

RAVI VARMA said...

waitin to mash

Ravivarma2k@gmail.com

Rahul said...

Hi Ravi, please lemme know if you got the invitation. Thanks

einfach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
einfach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
einfach said...

Do you still have comments? Could you give me one?

Thanks!
zhangchao.cn@gmail.com

Chao

Rahul said...

i do, pls let me know your emailid.

HOUDA said...

thanks man
i hop u can send mash yahoo account 2 me at

hooouda@HOTMAIL.COM

HOUDA said...

thanks man
i hop u can send mash yahoo account 2 me at

hooouda@HOTMAIL.COM

Freddy Hernández said...

hi, my name is freddy. can you give me a yahoo mash invitation at plevhi@ymail.com. Thanks for your kind

Rahul said...

Hi Freddy, let me know if you received it :)