Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Digital photo frame price comparison India

Here is the news that came on www.tech2.com today about the launch of digital photo frame in India by Transcend . The price of the digital photo frame launched by Transcend in India as mentioned on www.tech2.com news post is Rs. 5500. You can read the full full story on www.tech2.com website link given below.
http://www.tech2.com/india/news/general/transcend-launches-digital-photo-frame-in-india/23145/0?utm_source=dailynewsletter&utm_medium=email

If you are a regular reader of my blog you might remember my post about affordable digital photo frame available on www.futurebazaar.com, the post is still available at this link http://tpops.blogspot.com/2007/10/affordanle-hi-tech-digital-photo-frame.html

After reading about the launch news on tech2 I was surprised to see the price tag Rs. 5500 , I remembered that the digital photo frame that I had mentioned in my post was available for only Rs. 3999. So, I went back to my post and clicked on the link to the product purchase page to see if the product is still available and to my surprise the digital photo frame is still available for sale on futurebazaar website for Rs.3999.

In my opinion Rs.3999 is pretty reasonable price for a digital photo frame and I would not want to spend Rs.5500 if the same product with all the same features is available for just Rs.3999.

3 comments:

workhard said...

Why would anyone want to spend more when they can get it at a lower price..


Web hosting india

johnnywhistel said...

This one is truly looking awesome information about digital picture frame prices for India. As the comparative information is really looking just knowledgeable about this country. Thanks for sharing some mind blowing information about it.

custom picture frame

Unknown said...

Digital picture frames is great for displaying your favorite pictures..digital photo frames have become a great way to relive your memories.
ticket frames