Friday, December 21, 2007

Get Xcerion XIOS/3 Internet Operating System Beta Invitation

I just received a beta invitation to try out the Xcerion XIOS (XML based Internet Operating System). To learn more about Xcerion XIOS visit this page on wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xcerion_XIOS

Visit this link : http://xcerion.com/screenshots/ fro a detailed intro of Xcerion XIOS

Currently this Internet Operating system is supported by on IE6+ but they have Firefox support on their top priority list.

Be the first few to try it, drop me a line with your email address if you would need an invitation :)

2 comments:

maxdavinci said...

always a pleasure to read your blog...

kuch na kuch interesting toh hota hi hain.. Y!Mash was disappointing, lets see yeh kaisa hain..


you know my mail address

Rahul said...

Hey buudy, it feels so good to get inspiring comments like this from legends :), I was lucky to get a beta account created for you. I will tell you the story later, it now sounds like miracle to me :)