Thursday, July 19, 2007

3D Search, add a little spice to your online life..

Here is a great fun application that allows you to search through many popular services in a fascinating 3D space. My first experience with this sweet 3D search application was overwhelming. As of now it allows one to search through

almost all the popular online service including:
google
google image
youtube
ebay
amazon
and more....

I got these few screen shots to convince you to try it ;)



example screen of 3D search with expanded menu


I did a 3D google search for my favourite Annie's Mahiya song and this is how the result looks on the 3D search window.


screen shot 3D google image search of John Abraham

For those o you who needs a little incentive to try my favorite 3D search application, here is a tip, do a google image search for your favorite actor on this 3D search application and you will never forget the way these images pops out in the 3D space.

Ohhhhh... I forgot to mention, where to get this 3D search application from, go to www.spacetime.com to experience it yourself.

0 comments: