Saturday, July 14, 2007

Annie's picture, wallpaper

With so many post about Annie, her videos and the lyrics of her song mahiya on my blog, I feel that this blog is turning into Annie's fans blog.
If you remember, my first post about Annies song mahiya was on March 25th 2007. link to post

I discovered her video on youtube and got addicted, so addicted that I posted it on my blog and everyone I knew got into the same addiction, except a few.

I guess my addiction is not yet over and thats why I was looking for some of Annie's wallpaper but without much success I could manage to find only one good pic that I have posted here. This picture of Annie can not be called a wallpaper but for the moment I am happy with it. The page where I got this pic of Annie also has Annie's interview, if you are interested in reading her, look

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

n if u can then plz bring more pics n wallpapers of annie............. she is realy making me crazy man....she is cool

Niyathy said...

http://anniekhalid.com

aejaz ul haq said...

i like u very much i always wanna to meet u